3.20“Jazz Jamboree in Yokohama”
20.Mar(Thu) 19:00 start
Nearest rail station: “Nihon Odori Station” of Minatomirai Line (7 min. walk from Exit 3)
Free Ticket Available (chosen from the ticket applicants)
- B.Strayhorn: Take the “A” Train
- D.Ellington: Caravan
- E.Nakagawa: Into the Sky
- M.Honda: It Do Mean A Thing
Eric Miyashiro (Trumpet)
Eijiro Nakagawa (Trombone)
Masato Honda (Saxophone)
Eugene Pao (Guitar/China)
Raon Park (Vocal/Korea)
Yutaka Shiina (Piano)
Yosuke Inoue (Bass)
Junji Hirose (Drums)
【Application for Ticket】The Application is closed
［Period of application/Number of viewer］
An entrance permission card will be sent to the person who will be chosen from the applicants.
［Points to note when applying］
- The 1st period of application: 5.Feb(Wed) - 27.Feb(Thu) / Approximately 600 viewer
- The 2nd period of application: 28.Feb(Fri) – 6.Mar(Thu)
- Up to 2 persons can apply per application.
- One person can only apply once per concert.
［Announcing the winners］
- The performer and program is subject to change.
- Participants should not be accompanied by pre-school children.
- All expenses, such as travel fee and accommodations, are to be borne by the participants.
- If a ticket is found to have been sold at an online auction, it will become invalid.
- Tickets for this performance are not available to the general public.
- Applications may become void if they are not properly completed.
［Application rules］Handling personal information
- If a large number of applications are received, a drawing will be held.
An entrance permission card will be sent to the winners; no other notification will be made. Inquiries concerning the results of the drawing will not be accepted.
- Customers’ personal information will be used by the organizers and their contractors only to send entrance permission card to the winners and communicate with them.
All personal information will be deleted within three months from the close of the Application Form.
- Customers’ personal information will not be disclosed or provided to third parties other than the organizers’ contractors, without their consent (excluding cases in which disclosure is required by law).
- From the viewpoint of the Personal Information Protection Law, information provided will be managed appropriately in accordance with the regulations.
- Handling of personal information.